Well I know of plenty of people who went bananas over it! And some who wanted to throw overripe bananas at it because it was gagworthy to them. But all in all I totally agree with the lyrics and they apply to my child in toto!
After all you have to be a pumpy-umpy-umpkin to keep doing these wonderful things:
- locking the neighbors in at every possible opportunity and then forgetting to unlatch their front door.
- leaving bits of Play-Doh in places where they're nicely stuck and difficult to take out.
- chanting for KFC's Popcorn Chicken the second the car leaves the parking area.
- laying claim to everything at home as his own especially MY iPad!
- asking for lip(stick,balm,gel) everytime I open the doors to the dresser.
- taking my wallet out of my handbag and going through every damn thing in there and mixing up my cards.
- howling like a banshee when a favored object is taken away.
- being a drama queen- a really bad drama queen.
- fake crying in public.
- lying down on the in the aisles of shopping malls when ice cream/balloons/escalator rides are denied.
- staying up LATE into the night and keeping me&Red up as well and then promptly refusing to get up at a decent time in the morning.
- getting the bathroom wet, wall-floor each time he has to spend time on the pot.
- digging out bits of styrofoam padding from his carseat and eating it like it's popcorn.
- making a mess and then saying, "LOOK! Chhee-Chhee"!
- playing Angry Birds all wrong and still enjoying it immensely!
- being all full of vim&vigor the moment I'm dead tired on my feet and essentially a zombie!
There are more points to add there I'm sure but these are the main reasons why he's the apple of my eye!!