- Stayed away from my folks for the 1st time and got to know independence to some extent.
- Finished my education (the ones which come with certificates that announce the conclusion of something- the actual one continues)
- Found my best friend+1.
- Worked and came to realize that education hadn't really prepared me for much. A lot of it was touch and go, touch and feel and just learn on the job types.
- Finally put down roots- in more ways than one.
- Had a kid.
- Found ambition.
- Let ambition take a back seat.
- Understood my parents. Just a bit more.
- Detested some things.
- Loved some more.
- Didn't travel much.
- Reconnected with the ones who mattered at the right time.
- Realized that some goodbyes are meant to be forever whereas others are transient at best.
- Learnt to slow down somewhat and smell and lot more than just roses.
- Let go of my caffeine dependence (YAY!!)
- Got to know myself a bit more via my child.
- Realized that some of the 7 deadly sins aren't really that deadly...just to be indulged in moderately.
- Began to dream again...about life, about me about tomorrow.
27 December, 2010
Turn of the Decade...
It's far more the 'done thing' to be in the turn of a century but decades arrive faster so here's how the last decade revolved for me..