27 January, 2011

Meme# I've Lost Count :D


  • I love my time alone at home. Well am technically not alone. But in a way I am. Booga Booga Booga!
  • I love making up silly songs for my kid. Most of them are recycled tunes but the words are FRESHAA!
  • My ideal job would be where someone paid me to read the books that I want.
  • I love bean bags.
  • There's no food like Chinese food. Even the kind the street vendor sells.
  • I always apologize to my kid (when he's asleep) for having yelled at him or spanked his bumbum.
  • I am inherently lazy. I act busy to confuse others :)
  • If I could, I would travel and read all my life long. 
  • I am getting addicted to online shopping. Or for now, online cart-filling.
  • I buy bubble wands et al saying it's for my kid, but I'm the one blowing bubbles all day long :)
  • I am a bit of a snob for brands but it's under control now. I think. I hope. Erm...not really.
  • AND...I am narcissistic enough to go back and re-read this meme even after I post it here and cross-post it on FB and Twitter :)

No comments: